Thursday, May 14, 2009

Phrantically Philadelphia!


It can't be done!

It's just TOO MUCH!

No human being could survive it all!

At least that's what someone without sooper powers would say.

ME?

I can handle it. Even after getting in at 5:30am from Los Angeles this morning.
(more on that later)

So let's DO THIS, PARTY PEOPLE!

First stop... the Curious Pictures Book Party tonight, which is gonna rock pretty hard.


Then I gotta be in Philadelphia on May 15th, Friday morning at 8:30am for a LIVE appearance on the NBC 10 morning show to talk about 1000 Times No! Awesome, right? Let's just hope I don't have a booger sticking out of my nose LIVE and on the air, okay?



And then on Saturday at 2:00 I'll be a readin' and a signin' at Head House Books. If you live nearby, I hope you can make it out to say HEY! ALL the info you need is HERE!



By now, mere mortals would collapse and die.

ME?

Still going, baby.

So where to next?

How about O'Doodles Toy Store in beautiful Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia? They're having their annual Home and Garden Festival so I'll be outside the store reading, signing and drawing pictures on Sunday, May 17th from 1:00 until who knows when!


But it doesn't stop there, ya'll. On Monday the 18th I'll be stopping by St. Peter's School for their annual book festival to rock and read!



AND rumour has I might be stopping by the Independence Charter School on the SAME DAY to squeeze in some more action?! And maybe some more TV appearances along the way?


Madness.

But I'm ready, willin', and rockin'.

How about you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that interview your doing going to be on a local TV station?

MR. WARBURTON said...

yup... it's local philadelphia action. i'll try to get a copy and post it on the blog. unless i look horribly ugly.

Anonymous said...

I just saw your interview! It was AWESOME! Great job!

nothanks said...

My mouth was hanging open the whole time I was reading the blog post.Oh,I am sooooo jealous!You might become like sooper sooper sooper sooper sooper famous,soon...