Tuesday, June 8, 2010

1000 TIMES NICK!



1000 Times FINALLY!

Back before 1000 Times No came out, me, Dave Rasura, and our cronies at Curious Pictures made this cute little promo for the book:



Well, shortly afterwards, an exec I knew at Nick Jr. called me up and said, "I saw your book at a store in Brooklyn and it's really cute. Have you thought of animating it?"

And I said, "No... I haven't. But give me 5 minutes and I'll see what I can do."

Five minutes later I sent her the promo we did.
She thought it rocked pretty hard and suggested we do a longer version to air on Nick Jr.

So me, Mr. Rasura and crew went at it and came up with a sooper fun 1:48 version.

Wanna see it?
Then tune in to Nick Jr. TOMORROW June 9th
11:54am for you East Coasters
and 8:54 for us lazy West Coasters!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the mom the same voice as the teacher that the KND teacher?The one numbah 4 likes?