Monday, November 19, 2012

FANART FUN

LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
these KND portraits 
by sooper talented operative
Patti Robinson.

Here's what she says about them:

Some were done with colored pencils and regular pencils, 
while others were done digitally with a neat program called ArtRage 
that simulates using paints on a canvas. I've also included a fun little digital illustration 
I drew in the KND style of Numbuh 86 dressed up 
like my favorite singer ever, Sarah Brightman, 
inspired by one of my favorite albums by her ever, Fly.







FUN!
Thanks for the awesome art, Patti!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Thanks so much for featuring my fan art here, Mr. Warburton! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed seeing it. This is a dream come true for me! :D KND rules! It's always sparking my creativity and there are so many cool characters from the show to draw.