Thursday, October 31, 2013

MONSTERS UNIVERSITY SCREENING


I feel a little guilty.


Monsters University
has been out for a while but I
didn't see it until last week.

Mainly because of Cars 2.

I'm one of the few people I know
that actually liked Cars!
(but that might be because I watched it 
eleventy hundred times with my kids)
So I was totally on board for a sequel!

KACHOW!

But... 
It kinda stunk.

And I was afraid that
Monsters University,
would stink, too.
So I was in no rush to see it.

But 
ASIFA HOLLYWOOD
was having a 
screening the other night so
I thought I'd go.


There was a really nice reception beforehand
with lots of delicious food, drink
and passed appetizers:




Director Dan Scanlon
and producer Kori Rae
were on hand to introduce the film:


And do a 
Q and A
afterwards.
(I love these!)


And you know what?

LOVED
Monsters University
and LOL'd
lots of times!

I thought it was a great
 prequel to the original
and they did a wonderful job setting up 
Mike and Sully's relationship.

Sooper fun!
And I feel bad that I
didn't give it a chance 
earlier on.

So there.










No comments: