Thursday, October 10, 2013

WHAT EPISODE IS THIS FROM?!


This...


is an actual animation production drawing from
Codename: Kids Next Door.

Hand drawn.
Inked.
And then scanned into 
a computer and colored.

Nowadays everything is drawn
right into the computer on
a Cintiq.
No paper involved.
So this is kind of old school.

AND IT'S THE ONLY ONE I HAVE!

KND Production Coordinator
and
Erin Finnegan
got it when she was in Korea
and visited
our overseas studio,

And she was kind enough to give it to me!

But I can't remember what
episode it's from.

Any ideas?

Tell you what...
if you can find 
a screenshot of this 
EXACT
frame
(or prove that this drawing was never used)
(which is possible)

I'll draw you up an 
original 
color sketch
of the 
KND.

I'll even throw in this:


Or you can say,

I ain't got time for that crap, Warburton

Either way is cool with me.

Good hunting!

Hint:
The drawing looks
a little like the way
supreme storyboard artist
Maurice Fontenot's
used to draw Numbuh One.
I'm not positive but it might be a good
starting point!

UPDATE!

The mystery has been solved!
And in record time, too!

Check back in on
Monday
to find out the
WHO
WHAT
and
WHERE!!!


8 comments:

Delightful Sooper Fan said...

WHATTTT! Challenge accepted sir! Though, where do I send it if I do happen to discover the frame? ^^;

mr. warburton said...

Sorry, Delightful Sooper Fan! Someone beat ya to it!

Delightful Sooper Fan said...

ALREADY? Well, what episode was it atleast? Treaty?

Delightful Sooper Fan said...

Elections huh? And that's one of my favorite episodes too! Darn

mc said...

Awww.... I was too late :(

Numbuh 424 said...

Man! I hate it when I miss stuff like this!

Numbuh 25 said...

Darn it! I was too late! And I would've jumped out of a plane and given my right arm for that stuff, too!
Ah well, you snooze you lose I guess!

Anonymous said...

*Gasp!* I accept your challenge! Wait... *Looks at update and throws chair across the room* Now I'm pissed...