Thursday, August 28, 2014

A DRAWING FOR THE FSA FUNDRAISER


Somewhere,
deep within the bowels of
Cartoon Network Studios 
lurks the mighty
Director of Operations
Zita Lefebvre.
She's the one who keeps the place running 
but she also keeps CN
sooper involved in the community.

Case in point,
her work with the
They've got a great
Art Therapy Program:


And they're having a silent auction 
at their annual fundraiser
so Zita asked a bunch of 
SOOEPR TALENTED ARTISTS
to donate drawings.

She asked me, too!

So I hit the Cintiq and got to work.
It started like this:


Then it went here:


Then kinda like this:


I made a slightly cleaner version:


And then used that as a guide to 
go analogue
with some colored pencils:


Let's hope it makes the
eleventy thousand dollars!









2 comments:

DCFDTL Sooper Fan said...

So much want! But alas, I do not have eleventy billion dollars, darn! D: Maybe if it was a DC version I could pay in cake? I hope this gets lots of bids though!

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish the KND got rebooted!