Thursday, April 16, 2015

GETTING JUDGEMENTAL AT RIVERRUN



After word got out about my 
I've now been asked to pass judgement
in the animation category
at the 
in 
Winston-Salem, North Carolina.

Founded in 1998, RiverRun was inspired by the French Broad River near 
Brevard, North Carolina, where the festival was originally held.
 RiverRun is a non-profit cultural organization dedicated to the role of cinema 
as a conduit of powerful ideas and diverse viewpoints. 
Our mission is to foster a greater appreciation of cinema and a deeper 
understanding of the many people, cultures and perspectives of our
 world through regular interaction with great films and filmmakers. 

I've never been to Winston-Salem
but I'm looking forward to it,
especially with what looks like a 

So I'll see you there, right?







No comments: