Friday, June 26, 2015

THE FISH OF THE FSA



So as promised,
I'm posting all the fish I
drew for the
charity auction at
Cartoon Network.

They're not the best photos.
The originals are much more colorful.
Some are on colored paper,
but it doesn't show up well in the pics.
So just imagine them even prettier.

































































If you recall,
the fish were sold like this:


We sold a lot!
But there were some leftover
and some that never even made it onto the table.

But I know just what to do with them.

And I'll tell you next week!

(please raise your hand if you're sick of cliff hangers)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

*raises 2 1/2 hands*

Mariana =] said...

I would have bought the squid, but there are some fish that are really pretty there.
*don't raise hand*