Monday, July 6, 2015

INSIDE THE INSIDE OUT SCREENING!


Well yeah,
of course 
I totally 
cried while watching
Pixar's
INSIDE OUT.

Mainly because I was so happy to go to a 
sooper nice screening on the Disney Main Lot
 held especially for the 
National Cartoonist Society!

There was a tasty reception beforehand:


And lots of kettle corn for the screening:


And we all got a really nice goodie bag
filled with fun 
INSIDE OUT
stuff!










Sooper biggie thanks to
Pixar,
Disney
and
NCS member/INSIDE OUT
director
Pete Doctor
for putting on the show!

I wish my two boys had come because I 
wanted to see their reaction to a movie like this.
It's a more talky than most Pixar films and very
adult in a lot of it's themes.
I'm curious to see how they'd react to it.

And yeah...
I totally cried while watching the movie because
EMOTIONS AND FEELS!

And if you didn't you're a
heartless, mean person.

Or not.

Who am I to judge
(ya meany)


2 comments:

Mariana =] said...

I just watched Inside Out, it's so awesome and cute and happy and sad at the same time :D
So much feels, it brought tears to my eyes too and I probably would have liked when I was a kid, but I probably wouldn't understand everything from the story xD

Top rated Lake LBJ Real Estate said...

Formidably ingenious, Inside Out hits an elusive sweet spot in terms of appealing to children and adults alike.